These terms and conditions explain the business-related terms, rules, and conditions of our website https://viralvideoadvertising.com. Throughout the website, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Viral Video Advertising, and through this website, we offer all information, tools, and services available from this website to you, the “user”, and all these tools, information and services (collectively called “services”) are conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated on and through our website.
Make sure to properly read these Terms before starting using our website. You agree to be bound by these Terms by accessing our website. You do not have the authorization to use our website if you are not agreeing with any of the Terms and conditions or any other specific agreement or policy given through our website. If these Terms are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of our website. The most recent version of the Terms will be posted here on this page. Viral Video Advertising holds the right to change, modify, update, or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 – ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
1.1. Age Requirement
You must be over 13 in order to use our website and services. If you are under 13 then you are not authorized to use our website. This step has been taken in accordance to comply with the “Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act” or “COPPA
1.2. Information Requirement
During the registration process, you will provide complete and accurate information and you and only you are responsible for maintaining your account information.
You can only use our services through your own account and you can never use another member’s account without permission. Using someone else’s account without his/her permission can get you banned indefinitely.
SECTION 2 – USING THE SERVICES OF VIRAL VIDEO ADVERTISING
Whenever you use our services, it will be according to the rules and regulations. The payment will be according to the payment plan which is accessible through our website. The client will pay before the start of the project or order and unless otherwise advertised all payment will be paid in full
All prices that are displayed or conveyed through our website are final. We reserve the right to determine the price of the services. We will make reasonable efforts to keep the price information published on the website up to date. We encourage you to check our website periodically for current pricing information.
We will always try to make sure that the prices on the website are accurate. However, some errors in terms of price may occur from time to time, including but not limited to human error, mechanical error, or the like. In case of any error, omission, or mistake, we will promptly fix it once it comes to our notice. The option to reconfirm the order will be given to the user at the correct price. The user also has the option to cancel the order should the user not be satisfied with the correct price communicated on the said product order.
Currently, the customers can pay for their purchases through the all payment platform available through Credit Card and PayPal. All the PayPal payments will be made according to PayPal’s payment policy. Please note that we reserve the right to change, remove or modify any of the payment methods at our sole discretion without giving any prior notice. We are not accepting any other payment method. We will update through notification if and we start accepting other payment methods.
The customer must pay the price of the services as stipulated for the service before the start of our service.
Your payment information will be treated and safeguarded in accordance with all the measures of Stripe. We reserve the right to contract any payment platform available in the market, which treats your data for the exclusive purpose of processing the purchase of the products.
SECTION 3 – PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
Viral Video Advertising holds all the copyrights and proprietary-rights control over all the intellectual property of this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video, audio clips, data compilation, and software (“Content”). Our intellectual property is protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Viral Video Advertising and protected by International copyright laws.
You have no authorization to copy, transmit, distribute, display, republish, post, or upload from our website in any way without our prior written approval, or stated otherwise on our website. Any alterations or use of content outside the guidelines of this Terms and Conditions violates intellectual property rights. By accessing our website, you do not own any rights or titles to our content or other intellectual properties.
SECTION 4 – CANCELLATIONS AND REFUND POLICY
4.1. Cancellation Policy
We believe in helping its customers as far as possible and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order.
- Not every order can be canceled under this cancellation policy. For example, if a client has made an order on an urgent work basis that needs to be delivered in 24 hours, such an order can not be canceled.
- After 24 hours cancellation requests will not be accepted.
4.2. Refund Policy
If a refund is approved, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. This refund amount may take some time to show in your records, so before contacting us, please check with your credit card company, bank, or other payment services.
SECTION 5 – USE AND CONDUCT ON OUR SERVICES AND PROHIBITION THEREOF
5.1. By Using Our Website, You Understand That:
- Accessing any of our resources by means other than we provide is prohibited. You agree that you will not access our website in any unlawful manner or any other unethical manner whichever it may be.
- You are agreeing that any information you provide will always be correct, accurate, and according to law.
- You agree that you will supply and provide all and complete information regarding your project. In case you haven’t provided us with the correct information, Viral Video Advertising has a right to use the appropriate information for the project completion.
- All delivered orders will be considered complete and accurate from the moment they are delivered to the client.
- There may be extra charges due to additional work involved depending on the nature of the services. You hereby agree that you will pay any extra charges which may incur after the start of the services, project, or order.
- Viral Video Advertising may use the Client’s finished project as portfolio samples to showcase their completed work on the website.
- By accessing our website or and using it clients are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login, registration, or any information associated with any account they access and use. Henceforth, clients agree they are solely responsible for the activities that occur under their account.
- It is prohibited to engage in any activity or business which may disrupt or interfere with our website content, our services, and our business.
- You agree that you will not duplicate, copy, or counterfeit source code, logos, business models, products, videos, samples, services in any way neither will you sell them on your own.
- By using our website, you agree that you are responsible for the consequences, losses, or damages that may directly or indirectly incur due to any unlawful, unethical, or unauthorized activity as explained above. For which you may be held responsible in the eyes of law.
- You will report any unethical, illegal, or any other prohibited content to us.
5.2. You Agree and Consent That You Will Not:
- Break or infringe any copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property law in any way or manner that may harm now or in the future to our business.
- You will not chargeback the amount you already paid, doing so will result in the legal proceedings against you.
- Impersonate any person and use a fake name or gain access to anyone’s account in any way or manner that may deem unlawful.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website.
- Use, upload, send, transfer any malware, computer virus, Trojan, or any other program that may harm and disrupt the services of the website in any way.
- You will not tamper with any copyrighted material in any way.
- You will not be involved in any prohibited, unethical, or unsolicited advertising.
SECTION 6 – DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE (DMCA NOTICE)
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), we have adopted and implemented the following notice-and-take-down procedure for copyright owners whose copyrighted work(s) appear on our websites without permission:
We have designated an agent (“DMCA Agent”) to receive and respond to properly written notifications from copyright owners who claim inappropriate use of copyrighted materials on our website or through our services. Should our website’s DMCA Agent receive such a notification in the manner set forth below alleging copyright infringing activity, our agent will take whatever action it deems appropriate, in its sole discretion, including removal of the offensive content, contacting the relevant Viral Video Advertising website’s account holder, and/or terminating any user account that is found to repeatedly post infringing content.
DMCA Agent Address:
Viral Video Advertising
Please Note When Contacting Us:
All infringement notifications must be submitted in writing to our website’s DMCA Agent at the email address listed above, and must include the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to be infringed;
- Identification of the material or link allegedly hosting the infringing content;
- The copyright owner’s contact information (including mailing address, telephone number, and email address);
- the following statements:
(i) “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law,” and
(ii) “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;”
- The full name and electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s agent.
SECTION 7 – SERVICE DISCLAIMER
Our website, content, and services are directed towards accurately representing the information provided within the website. By using our website and our services by following any link you are acknowledging that you are participating in your own free will in using our website and using any of our services. You agree to use your own due diligence and judgment before applying any recommendation or advice that you may receive on or through our website, products, and services.
7.1 – Disclaimer Regarding Guarantee
We have made sure to provide the most accurate information with all honesty. However, we do not claim that any individual who uses our services will attain the best results, and you accept and understand that results may differ for each individual depending on the circumstances of different factors. The success of each product depends on varying possibilities, technological factors, personal workability, skillfulness, and a whole host of additional factors. By using our website and our services you are agreeing that we are not responsible for the success or failure of your personal decisions, the increase or decrease of your happiness, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of information presented to you through our website. You are solely responsible for your results.
7.2 – Assumption Of Risk And Release Of Claims
You agree that you are using your own judgment in using the information provided on and through Viral Video Advertising (https://viralvideoadvertising.com) website, written content, products, third party links, and services that are done at your own risk. It shall be your personal responsibility to discern the risks of using our website’s products, and services. Your use, or non-use, of any information is at your own risk, and you absolve us of any liability or loss that you, or your family or children (if applicable) or any other person, may incur from your or their use or non-use of the information provided.
7.3 – Correctness Of Information
Although we have made efforts to ensure that the information provided through our website, product listings, reviews, ratings, content, videos, and services is completely accurate, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We are not responsible for the views, opinions, or accuracy of facts referenced in our website, written materials, other content, e-mails, programs, and services. This information on this website has been provided after thorough research however, the nature of the latest technology is such that it is constantly evolving, thereby, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of our content. We cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions, and we accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage however arising. The law varies by country to country and by the state to state and it is constantly changing and therefore it affects each individual and business in different ways. As a result, it is recommended to seek other viable options before relying on any information provided on our website.
7.4 – Unforeseen Events And Force Majeure
Any act or situation which is beyond our control is known as a “Force Majeure Event”. In such a circumstance, we are not liable for any failure to perform or delay in performance of our obligations or shipping under our general terms. In any such event, the order or project can be canceled and any amount retained will be refunded. Any act, event, non-happening, omission, or accident beyond our control includes (but is not limited to):
- Strikes, lock-outs, or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, cyber-attack, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, or other natural disasters.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport, or other means of public or private transport.
- Interruption or failure of utility service (including the inability to use public or private telecommunications networks).
- Failure of any workforce availability due to any reason.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions of any government.
We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring any Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the general terms or any related contract between us may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
7.5 – Liability Disclaimer
Liability of any kind by Viral Video Advertising and the website at https://viralvideoadvertising.com, its owner, team and staff members, employees, consultants, affiliates and its partners for direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for losses on investments or lost profits or for any claim or demand by any third party, even if we, and our team and staff members, employees, consultants, affiliates or our partners knew or had reason to know of the possibility of such damages claim or demand arising under any theory of law in tort, contract, strict liability) from, or in connection with, the access (or the inability of access) to or use of the website is excluded and is hereby expressly disclaimed by “Viral Video Advertising” and related associates to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law and regulations.
7.6 – Indemnification
You agree that you fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release us and any of our website owner, staff and team members, employees, consultants, affiliates, or anyone else affiliated with us from any and all damages, causes of action, liability, suits, allegations, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that you ever had, now have or will have in the future against us, arising from your participation in or in any way related to our website, videos, and services, even if we were aware in advance of the possibility of any such claim.
SECTION 8 – CONTACT US
If you want to contact us, you can do so either by contacting us through our website or you can contact us by emailing us at: