- Providing support for customers audiovisual products and services by writing scripts/treatments, communicating the content, and setting the appropriate tone of the videos.
- Developing written content using associated style press as primary style guide content for various types of media, including video scripts, emcee scripts, movie play, television scripts, speech writing, blogs, and webpage design.
- Supporting customer requests and collaborate with customers and team members to meet the required specifications.
- Developing, aggregating, and disseminating technical information through the organization’s communication channels.
- Preparing instruction manuals, how-to guides, journal articles, and other supporting products to communicate complex and technical information more easily.
- Providing multimedia presentation design, preparation, production, and set-up services for customer meetings and reviews.
- Receiving presentation content from technical and non-technical subject matter experts and editing, preparing, and creating multimedia presentations.
Required Education, Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism, or a related field from an accredited institution.
- Must have at least three (3) years, and preferably at least five (5) years, of recent and relevant experience in audio/visual scriptwriting.red.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills; have the capability to lead and facilitate teams; and be highly organized with attention to detail.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to write coherently, and possess experience in professional writing intended for public release or publishing.
- Must have basic media skills including photography and content creation.
- Must have experience creating scripts and other forms of writing for short infomercials and other forms of multimedia, such as:
- Television Documentaries or news programs
- Sales Presentations
- Marketing Presentations
- Must have experience with common productivity software including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook). Familiarity with Microsoft Teams, Microsoft SharePoint, or Smartsheet is highly desirable.
This job is Expired